Friday, December 19, 2014

Power of 3

8:14 AM Posted by Unknown No comments

I don’t know when and how the number system started and whom started it but I find myself number 3 something quite surprising and shocking to the human race. It is the most destructive weapon ever made, literally, in the history of the mankind. This is how the number 3 is injurious to the human.

Bad luck always comes in three. Evil spirit becomes most powerful at 3’o clock. A triangle has 3 sides. If love story happens to be triangular, ending is always tragedy or even death. We know about the history of first world  war and second world war and we also know how great was the scale of destruction and loss. There is not third world war because I am afraid there will be no one on this earth to write history   about it cuz we ourselves will have been history on the pages of the earth. Everybody know the great god of Hindu, Lord Shiva. When his third eye opens, not only earth but this whole universe will be the prey. So, pray never of this ever happens.  I still remember life of my school days and I remember too I got first beaten so badly from my teacher when I was at class 3. Relationship gets violent when third person is involved. There are so many sentences to speak of but we always fear of three words sentences which are life changing. Generally, sequel of films lasts up to 3. Moreover, the number 3 is so powerful that it brings life of Lord Jesus Christ from the third day of his death. There may be many more still coming so, try to give a respect to number 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment